GUAVA ERP Cash Book allows optimal cash management by providing bank reconciliation, as well as tracking information on cash inflows and outflows. Cash Book is part of the set of financial analysis solutions enable managers to forecast and perform what-if analysis on financial data.
It provides a daily means of recording details about sundry deposits and withdrawals, maintaining Cash Book bank balances, reconciling and adjusting entries, and printing online checks. Entries can be posted manually or automatically and the amounts can be distributed to a number of ledger accounts, including those belonging to other companies.
The Cash Book system allows you to set up multiple banks in both local and foreign currency.you can produce online checks and remittances, bank reconciliation statements, consolidated statements and a bank balance report.
Although this system is mainly used to capture movements on bank accounts, it can also be used for petty cash. Part of cash Book is the Cash Flow Forecast functionality that allows managers to view the company’s projected cash position into the future by applying outstanding payables (cash requirements), receivables (payment projections) and other cash projections, to the current bank balances.
Efficient cash management is fundamental in today’s ever changing business environment. The GUAVA ERP cashbook maintains an up to date running balance of your cash position so you are fully informed about your organisations liquidity at any point in time and able to forecast future cash flow based on accurate data. Keeping you informed and in control.
Cashbook features include:
- Multiple bank accounts which can be maintained in both local and foreign currencies.
- Automatic notifications when bank accounts move into credit.
- Quick and simple bank reconciliations with minimum data entry.
- Full integration with the debtors and creditors functions and links to payroll so that payments are automatically reflected in your bank account balances including transfers between bank accounts.
- Easy processing of cancelled cheques and dishonoured receipts.
- Simple to use income and expense codes are available, for flexible data entry and reporting.
- Ability to permanently store bank, branch and drawer details against debtor, at time of receipt entry.
- Bank account listing
- Bank account Ledger
- Income transaction report
- Expense transaction report
- Automatic transactions report
- Cashflow report
- Bank reconciliation
- Bank deposit listing
- Computerised cheque printing
- Cheque register
- Printing receipts